It is essential that evacuation planning be site specific with respect to the emergency conditions evaluated, evacuation policies and procedures, emergency reporting protocols, and alarm systems. Our experts can work with you to design and test an emergency plan including drill observation exercises and feedback.
Emergency Plan Design
Our team are available to design your evacuation plan and ensure you consider all of the following:
• a clear passageway to all escape routes
• clearly marked escape routes that are as short and direct as possible
• enough exits and routes for all occupants to escape
• emergency doors that open easily
• emergency lighting where needed
• training for all employees to know and use the escape routes
• a safe meeting point for staff
• arrangements for people with mobility needs, for example wheelchair users.
Contact our team for more information or a no obligation quotation.