Impeller Assurance & Resilience Ltd
Terms and Conditions
For the purpose of this document Impeller Assurance and Resilience Ltd will be known as the ‘Company’.
- All bookings must be completed using the Booking Form accompanied by a Purchase Order number. Courses cannot be confirmed until a completed booking form has been returned with an authorised signature. If you do not operate using purchase orders, please confirm this on the Booking Form.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel open courses should insufficient numbers be attending. The Company will make every effort to notify you 7 days in advance should this occur.
- The Company may have to cancel a course at very short notice due to circumstances beyond its control e.g. Instructor illness, venue cancellation etc. The Company will make every effort to reschedule a course should this happen.
- Should the Customer cancel a course with the Company, the following cancellation fees will apply:
– Within 8 weeks or more before the course start date: 10% of the course fee
– Within 6 weeks before the course start date: 25% of the course fee
– Within 4 weeks of the course start date: 50% of the course fee
– Within 2 weeks of the course start date: 100% of the course fee
Please note cancellation charges relating to bookings are taken from the date of receipt of written cancellation.
- The Customer can transfer a place on a course to a substitute delegate free of charge at any time. Please inform us if your delegate details change prior to attendance at the course. This is to ensure we have the correct details for issuing the certificates after completion of the course.
- The Company’s instructor has the right to dismiss any delegates should they disrupt the course or if he/she suspects that the delegate may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- The Company operates an equal opportunities policy, and will exclude, after warning, any delegate who abuses on race, religion or sex grounds.
- All certificates will be issued upon full payment.
- No refund will be payable should delegates fail to arrive, leave early, fail to complete the course or fail to achieve the criteria presented.
- The Company would appreciate it if delegates could arrive 15 minutes prior to the course start time for registration purposes.
- Course requirements will be confirmed in the joining instructions issued prior to the course start date.
- Delegates will be expected to dress appropriately for any outdoor activities or wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), if applicable, as listed in the joining instructions.
- Delegates are respectfully asked to switch off mobile phones prior to course attendance unless required for essential contact. If required, they must ensure the phone is on silent or meeting mode.
- If the Customer provides the venue, equipment and materials and these do not meet an acceptable standard, the Company reserves the right to cancel with full payment expected.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that any advice or instruction of any kind provided by the Company or any of its employees to the Customer and their employees shall be regarded as being of general application only and you agree that the Company shall not owe the customer any duty of care, and shall not therefore be liable, (only insofar as permissible at law) for or in respect of any loss, cost, charge, expense or otherwise incurred by the Customer in respect of any such advice or instruction or its applicability or otherwise to any design, construction or other project, or any other use, which may be contemplated or put into effect by the Customer following the training course.
- Any problems, which may arise, will be resolved by discussion and negotiation if possible. If not, then the above Terms will take priority.
- Payment terms: nett 30 days from invoice date. The Company will exercise our statutory right to interest at 8% above the bank base rate under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 if we are not paid according to the agreed credit terms.
Impeller Assurance and Resilience Ltd,
Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue service HQ,
Barmston Mere, Nissan Way, Sunderland, SR5 3QY
Tel: 0191 444 2000