Our experience of managing fire and rescue service assets enables us to offer you an outstanding and quality asset management package.
Our engineers are trained to the highest of industry standards and legislation by the Vehicle Operator Services Agency (VOSA), Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) suppliers and to the Lifting Operations Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) standards. Our experience covers all major manufacturers, vehicle types and dealership experience and we operate and deliver services as industry best practice in emergency situations, an area where failure in mission is unacceptable.
We ensure operational resilience in the most demanding environments and our technical excellence is complemented by operational expertise.
Our whole life-cycle asset management includes anything you need; from specification and purchase of vehicles and equipment, through to preventative maintenance, asset scheduling, data recording and reporting, stock provision and asset disposal solutions.
- Comprehensive whole-life fleet management; specialising in light goods to emergency response vehicles, including water borne craft, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Fleet inspection
- Specialist fault diagnosis and repair utilising the latest software systems
- Equipment inspections and maintenance of specialist mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment together with fire safety equipment
- Whole organisation maintenance planning
- Fleet management training
- Fleet end of life (re-use and recycling) services: We can help with finding the most appropriate use of redundant assets)
Get in touch with our office to find out more.