Our accredited Mental Health First Aid England trainer will teach you the skills and confidence to spot the signs of mental health issues in a young person, offer first aid and guide them towards the support they need.
- An in depth understanding of young people’s mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to reassure and support a young person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help a young person recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s through self-help sites, their place of learning, the NHS or a mix
Buffet lunch and refreshments are provided, all delegates who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate and manual from Mental Health First Aid England.
Contact our team for more information on this course or a no obligation quotation.